Wer’re hosting our first Patient Appreciation Event of the year – our 5th Annual Jumpstreet Event! Join us at Jumpstreet’s indoor trampoline park for an evening of airborne fun, food, and prizes.
Throughout the night, we’re offering FREE DIGITAL INVISALIGN SCANS for all attendees, so you can see your future smile up close and personal.
The event is open to all patients – past, current, and future.
This event always fills up fast, so we encourage you to get signed up today, If you register by April 12th, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a FREE PAIR OF CUSTOM VANS (an approximately $100 value). And, if you register for the event and start treatment with us before April 25th, we’ll take $750 off the cost of your treatment plan!*
*Some exclusions may apply. Speak to a member of our team for full details.
We’re hosting two Invisalign Nights this month!
Invisalign Night is a great opportunity to learn more about Invisalign treatment and determine if it’s right for you. During the evening, we’ll take a digital scan of your teeth along with photos and X-rays, conduct a benefits check to determine your costs, and you’ll meet with one of our doctors to discuss a possible treatment plan.
If you’re candidate for Invisalign, you can start treatment that night! Patients who start treatment during Invisalign Night can save up to $1,000 on their treatment and they’ll receive a FREE Whitening treatment*
We’ll also host special giveaways throughout the night for a FREE set of retainers (valued at $500) and an Oral-B Electric Toothbrush!
Spots are limited at Invisalign Night, so be sure to register today! Call us at (480) 426-8011 to schedule your Complimentary Consultation.
*Restrictions apply. Special Offer for Invisalign Night only.
Prep Time: 10 minute Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes Yields: 24 Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (3.5 ounce packet instant vanilla pudding mix)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes, Add in the egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- 3. Next mix in the pudding mix for 30 seconds.
- 4. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- 5. Finally add in the sprinkles and mix until incorporate evenly. Using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are almost set. Don’t over-bake if you want super soft cookies.
- 7. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transplanting to a wire rack to cool completely.