Chandler Orthodontics – Your Chandler Invisalign Specialist
Straightened teeth and a perfect smile…without all the metal
If you’ve dreamed of having a perfect smile, you’ve probably assumed braces were your only option. But you were likely apprehensive, as metal braces can change your appearance. Luckily, there’s more than one way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign is the solution you’ve been searching for, and our Chandler Orthodontics location is your premier Chandler Invisalign provider.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a more aesthetically pleasing way to straighten your teeth, compared to traditional metal braces. During Invisalign treatments at our Chandler location, patients wear clear plastic aligners. These aligners are custom made for your mouth, using an industry-leading, innovative 3D scanning process.
The aligners are made from a BPA-free polyurethane plastic that’s durable and reusable. Treatments start with your initial aligner but there’s much more. The Invisalign experience includes a special digital treatment plan, which your doctor will create in tandem with the Invisalign team when first starting your course of treatment. You’ll receive several additional aligners over time, all designed to straighten your teeth at various stages.
Invisalign has been a trusted orthodontic treatment for over 20 years. It debuted in 1997 and was deemed safe by the FDA a year later, in 1998. All three of our Chandler Orthodontists – Dr. O El-Hillal, Dr. Will Saavedra, and Dr. Dick Dykman – are certified Chandler Invisalign Preferred providers. When starting your Invisalign treatment with our Chandler Orthodontics location, you can rest assured you’re in great hands.
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign process might sound complex, but it’s much simpler than expected and seamless for all involved:
Invisalign’s Top Benefits
Invisalign treatments don’t just look better than traditional braces:
- It’s true that plastic aligners are more aesthetically pleasing than metal braces. But there’s more – in most cases, people won’t be able to tell you’re wearing them!
- Traditional braces have to be placed and removed by your orthodontist. With Invisalign, the power is in your hands. Though your aligners should be worn for 20-22 hours a day, you can remove them for brief periods of time (i.e. intense sports, big meals, etc.).
- Because the aligners can be easily removed, food restrictions are minimal. Without the fear of getting food stuck in braces, very little is off limits.
- Activity restrictions are light as well. Leave the aligners in or take them out for contact sports – whatever is most comfortable. And, playing instruments should be a more enjoyable affair, as opposed to metal braces.
- Clean your aligners easily. Pop them out, brush them, and pop them back in.
- There are no cuts or scrapes to your gums.
- Treatment time is significantly reduced – 12-18 months compared to metal braces. However, this time could vary based on the severity of the issue.
- Your perfect smile is top of mind – you know from the start exactly how your new smile will look. No wishful thinking required.
Invisalign is often pitched as an adult orthodontic solution but teens can also initiate the process. Invisalign Teen employs all the same tools and processes but for younger patients. The teen years are critical for self-image – crooked teeth can do serious damage to a young person’s self-esteem and confidence. Invisalign Teen makes it easy to fix the issue without forcing teens to change their lifestyles.
With Invisalign Teen, there are fewer restrictions on foods, drinks, and activities. Which is great for teens with active social schedules and extracurricular commitments.
There are also built-in functions to acknowledge the fact that, despite the adult treatment, they’re still teens. Replacement aligners are readily available if one is lost. Just be sure to contact your Chandler Orthodontist as soon as possible.
Invisalign Teen may not be applicable for every teen, but it can be discussed in detail during your FREE consultation.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation ($500 value)!
Is Invisalign right for you? Schedule your FREE consultation (a $500 value) today to find out!
Simply complete the form below and one of our friendly team members will be in contact.