Nearly Invisible Treatment That Won’t Change Your Lifestyle
Many orthodontic issues are best treated during adolescence. Typically, all or most permanent teeth have grown in and patients are in their most active phase of growth. Adolescence is an excellent time to correct many orthodontic problems, because the jaws are actively growing and their growth can be altered at this time. To minimize patient involvement during treatment, our team works hard to provide ideal treatment goals for our young patients.
Adolescence is a time when we care a lot about other people’s perception of us and how we look. This is a critical stage for self-esteem and how we develop into adulthood. Having a straight, radiant smile increases confidence and enhances how others see us.
Does My Child Need Braces?
Now, teens can straighten their teeth without worrying about embarrassing metal wires and brackets! Invisalign®️ Teen is a clear alternative to braces. The aligners are virtually invisible and removable so that you can straighten your teeth discreetly. You can continue eating without any restrictions, and you can brush and floss as you usually do. You will also feel less discomfort as there are no brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
What is Invisalign Teen®?
- A discreet way to straighten teeth without metal braces
- No metal brackets or wires
- Series of removable, clear, customized aligners
- Custom-made for comfort
What conditions does Invisalign Teen® treat?
Invisalign®️ Teen uses advanced technology to treat a wide range of orthodontic concerns. Invisalign®️ Teen can address :
- Gaps between teeth
How does Invisalign Teen® work?
- Wear each set of aligners for around a week
- Only remove the aligners to drink, eat, floss, and brush
- Your teeth will gradually move every week
- You will schedule a follow-up every 8-10 weeks
- The total treatment time averages from six to fifteen months
- The average number of aligners is between eighteen and thirty