Tolleson Orthodontics – Your Invisalign Specialist
Achieve the perfect smile…without the metal
For anyone hoping to straighten their teeth, the logical step is orthodontic treatment via braces. However, many patients worry that they’ll negatively affect their appearance and ruin their confidence or self-presentation. Thanks to Invisalign, there’s a powerful and effective way to get your perfect smile without any metal hardware. Tolleson Orthodontics is your premier Invisalign provider.
The Invisalign Basics
Invisalign treatments are a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to metal braces. During this treatment option, patients wear clear plastic aligners. The aligners are created using an innovative, state-of-the-art process which employs 3D scanning technology.
Each aligner is completely customized for your mouth and constructed from a durable, BPA-free polyurethane plastic. Invisalign treatments start with your initial aligner but include long-term care. Your doctor will create a digital treatment plan in collaboration with the Invisalign team. This plan involves several aligners, each designed to straighten your teeth just a bit more at various stages of the process. As your treatment continues your teeth will align, revealing your perfect smile.
Invisalign treatments have been around for two decades, first hitting the market in 1997 and securing approval from the Food and Drug Administration in 1998. Over time, Invisalign has graduated from a junior competitor for braces to a full-fledged, effective, and proven orthodontic treatment system.
Additionally, the team at E&S Orthodontics has more than 10 years of experience prescribing Invisalign treatment. Founding Drs. O El-Hillal and Wil Saavedra are certified Invisalign Preferred Providers. You can trust that when you start your Invisalign treatment with our Tolleson Orthodontists, you’re receiving the best possible care.
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign process is a seamless experience for everyone involved:
Invisalign treatments boast several unique benefits for orthodontic patients:
- Compared to their metal counterparts, plastic aligners are more aesthetically pleasing.. In most cases, people won’t have a clue you’re wearing braces.
- Your aligners are removable for brief periods of times (i.e. big meals). Traditional braces must be placed and removed by professionals. However, it’s recommended that removal doesn’t happen too often – your aligners should be worn at least 20-22 hours a day.
- The aligners easy removal means patients have less food restrictions. Food can get wedged into traditional braces, so there’s a list of foods to avoid. However, with Invisalign, you can simply remove the aligners before indulging.
- There are also less activity restrictions.. Playing instruments is comfortable, and aligners can stay in or be taken out for contact sports.
- Aligners are easy to clean simply brush them and put them back in.
- Aligners don’t cause any cuts or scrapes to the gums.
- Invisalign treatment time is much shorter than traditional braces. On average, patients can expect to wear them for 12-18 months, but that time could vary based on the severity of the issue.
- There’s transparency – you know how your smile will look when it’s all said and done. You have a clear idea of what you’re working toward, thanks to the use of 3D technology.
Invisalign is often marketed to adults, but teens can also be considered. With Invisalign Teen, younger patients can reap the same benefits as regular Invisalign treatments. This is great for teens who are self-conscious about how their smile will show up in yearbook, Prom or Senior photos.
Invisalign Teen is perfect for teens because there are less restrictions on foods, drinks, and activities. For the active teen with a packed social schedule and tons of extracurricular events, they won’t need to adjust their lifestyle.
Teen years are especially important for self-image – crooked teeth can have a lasting impact on self-esteem and confidence. Invisalign Teen helps teens feel comfortable being themselves in front of others.
Invisalign Teen also takes into account that these patients are teens – replacement aligners are available in case your teen loses one.
Invisalign Teen may not be the right solution for every teen, but that can be determined during your complimentary consultation.
Schedule your FREE consultation ($500 value) today to start your treatment!
Simply complete the form below and one of our friendly team members will be in contact.