If you’re looking to receive orthodontic treatment to correct your jaw alignment or straighten your teeth, the first step is to schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation.
We will address your concerns and discuss an ideal treatment plan for your situation during the initial free consultation.
We want you to feel prepared, and in charge of your treatment decisions, so please consider the following questions prior to your initial consultation:
- How do I prepare to get braces?
- Do I have other options aside from braces to correct my teeth?
- How many visits will be required for treatment?
- What are the factors that determine how long I will receive treatment?
- Will braces be painful?
- How much will braces cost? Are there payment options available?
- Will braces affect the foods I can eat? My lifestyle? Activities I can take part in?
The initial consultation can be the first step to relieve your smile concerns or any discomfort you’re feeling.
By having the right questions, you can better understand the process, the options that are available, and how to improve your oral health.